Wednesday 16 September 2009

Technical arse-up: number one, September 2009

Don't reboot!!!

Having now had a flurry of queries on how to post a comment, I've read up on the technical bits of this bloggy thingy.

Apparently I must 'invite you via your email address'. Send me a personal message via tgfr with your email, and I'll add you in. Good grief. I thought this would be a skoosh ... I set up a post and then you could comment. Plus, I'm only allowed 100 authors who can post - everybody else can 'read only'.

You may also have to register to be a member ... sorry guys. My only other option would be to open it 'to the world' ...

Even I ain't that daft. LMAO.

FG

1 comment:

  1. We, here's me, Momo!! :):)

    I'mma help you out. thank heavens I have already a blogger account, less hassle..;)

    Anyway, let's keep it alive. :) Glad to be here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.