Friday 18 September 2009

Hallo! Hallo! Boys, girls and anything in between, the bitch is here!

Thank you, Fairy Godmother, for letting me in and for having such an initiative! I have considered it myself, but I'm afraid I'm way too lazy... with fans like me, Big Yin's precious memory would be lost for the generations to come! Pretty much like Atlantis and I’m not sure the human race could make it again.

Anyway, looking forward to share maratful and maratless topics with all those wonderful people around the world, who share our interest in all things Marat Safin, global warming and similar major topics!

And although I didn't check it with FG, I hope that no restrictive, official-forum-like policies apply here... as I intend to make a complete full of myself by discussing anything and everything that was tabu on the other forums (yes, that kind of things!)!

Big Yin better provides some proper subjects pronto and restrains himself from suing me!

Kisses,

Late Masha of the late TGFR

3 comments:

  1. Wonder why our numbers aren't multiplying. No one wants to get an account in blogger...Too much of a fuss...

    I know someone, noma, but it'll be better if they knew they could join using their google accounts . :) Cheers! Let's see if I can make a contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little junior-Diva, although no 'restrictive, official-forum-like policies' apply here, I expect the highest degree of discretion from you. There could be impressionable minds viewing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promise FG we will be very good and ultra-polite. Wouldn't want you getting into trouble now would we?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.